In this article, I will be ranking my top 3 players at each position, as well as giving you a sleeper and a sit. I will not be mentioning any players that played on Thanksgiving. I hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to leave a question or comment in the box below the article. Thanks for reading! With that lets get to it….
1. Russell Wilson Sea @ Sf — All this guys has done is account for more than 80% of his team yardage this year! He is doing everything to lead the Seahawks to victory. Its a tasty matchup!
2. Tom Brady Ne vs Mia — Another no brainer, Brady is responsible for more than 75% of his teams touchdowns!
3. Ben Roethlisberger Pitts vs Gb — This one is a bit of a gamble, but hear me out. Green Bay will be with out their 2 top pass rushers, Clay Matthews and Kenny Clark. This will allow Big Ben plenty of time to find Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant. I expect BIG number out Big Ben this week.
SLEEPER Jared Goff No @ Rams
Jared Goff– In this game, New Orleans could be without 2 of their starting corner backs. They also lost Alex Okafor, one of the better defense ends in the game. All these injuries could allow Goff more time to survey the field and hit his big play guy Sammy Watkins or check down to the slot and hit Cooper Kupp ,and don’t forget about Todd Gurley running routes out of the backfield.
SIT Josh McCown Caro @ NYJ
Josh McCown– Carolina really gets after the Quarterback! They have at least 2 sacks in 6 of the last 7 games. McCown is one of 4 quarter backs that has been sacked at least 30 times this year. As a result of this qb pressure, Carolina only allows 197 yds passing. This is matchup I’m avoiding at all cost.
- Le’Veon Bell Gb @ Pitts I have already mention the injuries that will be affecting the Green Bay Packers defense. But Bell is truly one of the best running back in the league. He averages 23 carries per game and almost 5 catches per contest. He’s had at least 25 carries in 5 of the last 7 games. Get him in your lineups.
2. Todd Gurley No @ Rams Again Gurley is the workhorse in a high scoring offense. This running back is involved in every aspect of this offense, similar to Bell– Gurley averages 19 carries and 4 reception per game and 1 td per game. This game could turn into a shootout, and i want as many players as possible in a shootout on my team.
3. Kareem Hunt Buff @ Kc Kareem is facing a defense that has allowed an average of 217 yds per game since trading Marcel Dareus. I have high hopes for the Chiefs offense. Last week Hunt received 22 touches, that in the same range as the 2 elite guys i covered above him, i believe Hunt needs to be more involved for the Chiefs to regain the early season form.
SLEEPER Dion Lewis Ne vs Mia
Dion Lewis has slowly been taking over the “lead” back role in the Patriots offense. Lewis has at least 10 rushing attempts in the last 5 games, and responsible for 3 touchdowns in those 5 games. Miami’s defense is giving up almost 5 yds per attempt to opposing backs.
SIT Marshawn Lynch Denv @ Oak
This should come as no surprise, Marshawn is averaging just 10 carries and 43 yds per game. The last time these 2 team faced off, Marshawn was held to 9 carries for 12 yds!!! He is also not a pass catching back, as his 7 catches for 54 yds indicates. Im avoiding Marshawn at all costs.
1. Antonio Brown Gb @ Pitts Green Bay does not have corner back that can cover this elite wide receiver, but very few teams do! Like I said earlier Gb has a bunch of injuries to the entire team, it is going to be a long game for any GB fan(ME). Ab averages 102 yds per game on 7 catches per contest. With zero to little pressure on Big Ben I can see Ab lighting this defense up!!
2. A.j. Green Cle @ Cinncy Aj has the eye of Andy Dalton, he has been getting 28 % of the target share. Aj has back to back touchdown games. Also has 6 td in the last 8 contest. Cleveland has been better at stopping the run, so I expect Aj to continue his touchdown streak and gather 100 yds.
3. Doug Baldwin Sea @ Sf Doug Baldwin is one of Russell Wilson favorite targets. He averages almost 6 catches per game, with about 83 yds per. In this matchup, San Francisco has struggled to cover the slot position, Guess where Baldwin run most of his routes from? He is in my Lineups!!
SLEEPER Corey Coleman Cle @ Cincy
Coleman has returned from a hand injury and immediately received 11 target collecting 6 of them for 80 yds. It was a solid return to action. He is the only Cleveland Brown that I can recommend and have high hope s for.
SIT Jordy Nelson Gb @ Pitts
Jordy has really struggled since Aaron Rodgers left with a broken shoulder. Hes been averaging close to 3 catches and 30 yds per game with Hundley at the helm, thats not a player I want to invest in. There are plenty of other wide receivers that can have an impact in their game flow. Sit,Sit,Sit!!
- Travis Kelce Buff @ Kc Travis Kelce is the only tight end to have garnered 25 % market share of passes in an offense. He is highly involved in this offense and a focal point in the passing game. He’ s averaging almost 74 per game on 6 catches. Get him in your lineup!
2. Rob Gronkowski Mia @ Ne Gronkowski is a huge weapon for the New England offense. Hes averaging over 15 yds per catch, that is wide receiver numbers! He has at least 3 catches in every game except week 1. Start him.
3. Delanie Walker Tenn @ Indy Walker has yet to score a touchdown, but he is the #4 tight end in reception at 49. He averages 55 yds per game. In a game, in which Rishard Matthews is questionable, I can see Mariota leaning on this Central Missouri State product. Indy has had a slew of injuries in their secondary, so i can see Delanie getting free for his first touchdown of the year.
SLEEPER Jared Cook Denv @ Oak
Jared Cook is facing a defense that allows 76 yds per game to tight ends and given up 7 touchdown to the position. Jared has been a security blanket for Carr, and I can see them hooking up for a bunch of yds and a touchdown or 2.
SIT C j Fiedorowicz Hou @ Balt
Cj, has returned from an injury that cost him 9 weeks of the season, in the 2 games since his return, he has 4 receptions and 28 yds. Tom Savage has affected this entire offense, I do not want a 4th option on a bad offense. Baltimore is a very good defense, they give up an average of 185 passing yds per game. There are better tight ends to stream, go look at any tight end playing Cle, Denv, Mia, Hou, Oak, or the Jets.
Thank you for reading, please leave any comments or questions below or on Facebook page!!!!